Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wood Wednesday: No Wood

This week I am preparing for my mother’s party so I haven’t done any wood projects. My life is consumed with party preparations.

I am so thankful to Natalie for her ornament mobile tutorial. I took all of Mommy’s Christmas decorations and made a mobile to hang over the refreshment table.

Party 002 Party 003Party 004

She loves flowers, butterflies and birds.
Party 027  Party 034  Party 035       Party 029  Party 030   Party 031 Party 032 
Party 036 Party 033

The round tables in our church fellowship hall will have white table clothes with our new table runners.
Party 026
We still need to get napkins and fresh flowers. 

It will be a great 90th Birthday Party for Esther Speck.

1 comment:

  1. When stickers on snowboardscape is first opened, you are free to print one part of your" cash is trash" investing/trading philosophy.
    When a part of everyday life.

    My homepage bumper sticker

    ReplyDelete