Thank you Nicole@ Black Cab Designs for the nomination.There are rules that go along with receiving the award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So here goes...
- Six years ago I retired after teaching for 30 years and I haven’t looked back once. I was a speech therapist for 25 years but the 5 years with Head Start were the best.
- I have 2 grown and married children and one beautiful grandson. I am proud of them all.
- I have been married to the same wonderful man for 36 years. You will read about my family often in my blogs.
- I enjoy creating with fabric and wood. I am also a
infamousfamous dumpster diver. After church tonight we had to go follow a lead we heard about at church. My husband is so understanding.
- In 2008 our house in Bridge City Tx was flooded in hurricane Ike. We cut our losses, sold the house, as is, and moved closer to family.
- I have returned to the church of my youth and it is like coming home. I sing with the Praise Team. I work Meals on Wheels. I am on the worship planning committee. I am on the school board for the preschool. When did I have time to hold down a full time job.
- I sell my creations at two handmade craft malls. I am having the time of my life.
Daydreams and Pretty Things
Follow Your Heart Woodworking
Knee Deep in Glue
Thrifty By Design
Tru Tales Feats
Always in Wonder
Down on Sanford
Fab Rehab Creations
Iron Violet Designs
Johnny in a Dress
Living Life Crafty