Thank you Rita at Curbside Creations for the nomination.There are rules that go along with receiving the award.
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So here we go, seven things about myself:
- My husband is a private investigator. This sounds like a really fun job and it is..sometimes. It is not when he has to sit in the car for 8 hours in the Houston summer watching a house where there is nothing going on. The smart people are inside in the AC. I know about this because I went with him ONCE.
- My mother will celebrate her 90th birthday in April. She lives in an assisted living facility here in Friendswood, TX. Her mind is good but her body is tired. She is ready to join my dad in heaven.
- In a weak moment, I volunteered to coordinate our church and school Family Festival this year. I will be very busy until April 30th. I do know how to DELEGATE.
- I love to visit the seniors at the independent living facility where my parents lived for 8 years. Those people are great and love for outsiders to come by.
- I have psoriatic arthritis which means my body does not always move like I want it to. I wish I could lose some weight. That would probably help.
- I have the smartest 19 month old grandson. This week he climbed the 7 foot fence in their back yard. Watch out world!
- I will volunteer or search for anything to do to keep from cooking and cleaning.
- You Seriously Made That
- West Furniture Revival
- Trendy Pockets
- Today's Fabulous Finds
- Tidbits from the Tremaynes
- Thrifty by Design
- The Quick U Pick
- The Nest
- The Exchange
- The Cre8tive Outlet
- The Crafty Gals
- takens tidbits
- Simple Needs
- Pumpkin Pie Painter
- Remodel This House
This may all sound petty, but this nomination has taken a great deal of time. I created the new blog about myself (that part was easy. I love myself). I searched the people I follow to find new bloggers that I like ( it's hard to narrow down, there are so many great blogs). I then contacted all 15 to notify them. I really want you to have more followers and this would make it easier for others to navigate your blog.