One MARVELOUS blog that I just read is Pumpkin Pie Painter.
- Her banner is cute and short. I like to be able to open the blog and see the title. I want to know what the blog will be about before I have to move my hand and scroll down. You get the picture…conserve movements.
- She is a wonderful writer. It is informative and also funny. I like the cute comments about her children and family.
- When I leave a comment, I just write the comment and click Post Comment. I do not have to prove that I know how to type silly words. When these words pop up, I just want to cancel the comment. Again, conserve movement.
- For years I have been obsessed with chickens in my decor.
- She is just a little crazy. Her introduction is “No, not that kind of rehab.” She gives cute side comments as she writes.
- She shares great link party sites. I really haven’t noticed how often she does this, but I know she will give me a list of spaces where I can PARTY!
- There are also tidbits of helpful hints. “I'm on a mission. If I have never EVER not once replied to your comments, you may want to check this out: No Reply?”
- Her pictures are a little off beat. Saturday she was on her way to the THE COCONUT GROVE ART FESTIVAL!!! and so her graphic was her shoes. I love it!
MARVELOUS creative outlet. I just found this one today. This mother of 3 small boys has a simple but effective blog
- The background is white so that the content is highlighted. She is fairly new to blogging and has made a very pleasing layout.
- Here tutorial for the plane project is easy to read and follow. She even gave us the pattern. I just love that plane.
- She can really create a knock-off. The PB pillows are made well.
- I will give one suggestion. When you leave a comment she has those pesky words that you have to type. That makes me want to skip the comments. Say “no” to word verification.
- She runs a great link party 20 Below Thursday. Most of the rules are the same, but the one I like is “The total cost for your project must be under $20.”
- All of her projects are Below $20.
- The blog buttons are clear on the right sidebar and they have the code under them.
There are many more marvelous blogs out there, but this should get you started.
Where I link: