Sunday, January 9, 2011

Marvelous Mondays

In my search for order and design for my blog, I have decided to call Monday Marvelous. The plan is to post something marvelous going on. This is the time when I can just talk about the blessings that God has given to me.

You know that God Has Smiled on Me and I have a great church family and biological family and husband and children. And I know you are already tired of hearing about my grandson, but you will probably hear a lot on Mondays because he is truly MARVELOUS!

When I reviewed the year, I posted some of the things I had made for AEB (that's what I will call him on Marvelous Mondays). That has truly been fun. He loved his Christmas presents.
He loved the red chair but was a little frustrated with the wrapping paper.
He dragged the step stool all over my house. He helped wash dishes. He helped cook. He even helped (?) me make him a new nap mat.
He also really liked the box that I used to pack the stool.
He was not real sure about my mother, but he LOVED her wheelchair.

Grandchildren really are God's reward for not killing their parents when they were teenagers.

 

 





The DIY Show Off


Making

1 comment: