Monday, January 3, 2011

Joining the Blogger Parade

I have made a resolution to improve my blogs in 2011. In order to do this, I have to come up with a plan. That is the way I work. I have REALLY BAD ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). Right now I left the TV to look up something on the internet. I can't even remember what is was. I have a mess in the dining room, collecting things to sell at the Antiques and Crafts Mall in Pasadena. The Christmas containers are out and I am putting things away. There are 3 projects going in the garage. Well, you get the picture.
So back to the plan. In order to make this blog work, I must organize it. The first step will be to move everything to blogspot.com. I have discovered that most of the people I follow use blogspot. I think that once I finally figure it out, I will like it better. To see my old posts, go to http://mmbcreations.wordpress.com/.

Wish me luck. I hope that I don't end up behind the horses in this parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment