Saturday, October 29, 2011

YouTube Video

This week I created a video to go with my jewelry "system".

 
After my party last week, I decided that this system might need some explanation to go with it. So I came home, made a Power Point presentation, added sound, saved it as a video and then put it on youtube.com. I am so proud of myself. I hope you enjoy.

Remember you can find the jewelry at
607 South Friendswood Drive #27,
Friendswood, TX 77546-4562
(281) 996-5007



























Signature

Links:
Amaze Me Monday
A Round Tuit
Topsy Turvy Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. What a great little presentation! How fancy having your own youtube vid!! :)

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete