Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jewelry Launch Party

This Saturday I will be officially launching my new line of jewelry. I as so excited!. It is the

I am calling it a system because each piece can be used in several different ways.
Here are the details on the party:

The Funky Monkey
is having a party to launch the
Creative Design Jewelry System
by Melanie Bacom

When: Saturday, October 22,  4:00 until 6:00
Where: 607 South Friendswood Drive #27, Friendswood, TX 77546-4562
(281) 996-5007
Refreshments will be served and there will be frequent demonstrations of the system.


I have been working all week to have a large inventory on hand. Each piece can be transformed according to your mood or wardrobe. You can wear a fabric flower as a necklace, bracelet, broach or hairclip. I have shown some of the designs here and.here. 

This is what I have added. Statement necklaces




and flowers


 All of the jewelry can be seen on my facebook page. You can also look at the Funky Monkey.


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment