Friday, October 7, 2011

Creative Jewelry System

I have been playing with my Jewelry System some more. I am really excited. 

I create a statement piece
or a beaded piece
 
or a flower

then I add a broach pin and two rings to the back.
I also make beaded chains in different lengths.
 When you add two chain, it becomes a necklace.
One chain can be worn as a bracelet.
Or you can use the pin to wear it as a broach.
Here are more of my creations:

STATEMENT NECKLACES



TEAM SPIRIT

 ZIPPER FLOWERS

FABRIC FLOWERS


 


BEADED FLOWERS

You can buy direct from me
msbacom@comcast.net 
or at  

Links:
Made By You Monday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Creative Princess
A Little Birdie Told Me



Signature

6 comments:

  1. It is all great fun and oh so versatile but I am especially fond of the statement necklaces. What does that say about me? I want to make a statement? :0 Thanks for linking this up to Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! My students wear a lot of the zipper flowers to school! andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do a beautiful job, they are all awesome! Thank you so much for linking to It's a Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the crocheted flower!

    Sarah
    Hope In Every Season

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. Lots of pretty creations. Thank you for sharing with us at TTF and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete