Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fabric Friday: Fantastic Flowers

This post is going out early because we are leaving town. Brad has a chance to hunt axis deer and I am going to relax. This is one of those places where the directions say, "when you leave the pavement". Not my kind of place. Four days with no internet, no WalMart, no dumpsters to dive, no thrift store, no stores of any kind. I will survive.

It has been a while since I have posted about my fabric flowers. I took lots of pictures and I will just share.

Some are made with zippers.

















Some are made with yo-yos.

Some have both.













Some are rolled fabric.




When I learn a new skill, I tend to get carried away. I just like to create, then I don't know what to do with it.

Enjoy.

Have a great weekend. I will return on Monday.


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment