Thursday, June 30, 2011

Fabric Friday : More Rompers

Last week's post about Fabulous Rompers has produced some business. They were also mentioned in Top Ten Favorites at Boogieboard Cottage. Today I thought I would share some of my new creations:

I made these for my grandson and great-niece. They are going to the beach together next week.


 This is for my great niece. It is a knock-off, but I can't remember where.
  I am trying to use the applique fabric to face the armholes and hem.
 I haven't quite finished this one.
So far, the only things that I have had to buy are snaps, interfacing and Wonder Under. I have used fabric from my stash and fabric that I have been given. When you have the reputation for taking ANYTHING, it is amazing what you receive.

You can find these fabulous rompers locally at the Funky Monkey in Friendswood, Tx. 

P.S. My grandson and great-niece were so cute in their matching suits. 
 





Signature

This is where I party!
Thrifty Things Friday
Frugalicious Friday
Sassy Sites!
Feature Yourself Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Fridays Unfolded
A Little Birdie Told Me

4 comments:

  1. Love the rompers! Come see the one I made my son for Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie, Thank you for sharing your adorable rompers on Masterpiece Monday. I wanted to let you know that I featured them this week on My Top Ten Fav Picks at Boogiebord Cottage. Have a great weekend! Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, these are just too cute! I love them and you did a fabulous job creating them! Thank you for joining TTF and I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, I love the way you coordinate the fabrics, colors, and the whimsical characters. So beautifully done!

    Thank you so much for linking up to last week's "A Little Birdie Told Me...". My apologies for the belated vist -- with July 4 falling on a Monday, it threw my whole schedule off, and I'm just now making the rounds to visit the party-goers from that week. Best, Jenn

    ReplyDelete