Friday, May 27, 2011

Fabric Friday: Beaded Necklace plus Fabric Flowers

The necklaces on TV have been large and wild lately. I make Statement Necklaces and also Fabric Flowers. So I decided to combine the two.

+  =


 
+ =



 

+     = 


other combinations:






 I have not worn any of the combinations. I am excited about trying out the new style.

Remember you can see my work at The Funky Monkey in Friendswood, Texas.




Signature

links:

Photobucket 504 Main
Photobucket Furniture Feature Fridays
The Thrifty Groove

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are definitely outrageous! Amazing stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to try a statement necklace! Yours are all lovely!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    http://jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments. I went shopping today (which I hate to do) and saw lots of shirts with the jewels and zippers on them. With mine you can wear them on many shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful necklaces! I especially like the pink and purple ones at the end!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melanie, what beautiful jeweled creations! I love the way you combine the handmade floral flowers with the intricate beadwork. My absolute fav is the 2nd one that has the red beads!

    Such a pleasure to have you be a part of "A Little Birdie Told Me..." at Rook No. 17!

    Best,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are amazing! Thank you for joining TTF. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete