Monday, April 4, 2011

Marvelous Monday: Marvelous Sandwich

No, this is not a recipe.
sandwich

I am living in the sandwich time of my life: Caretaker to my mother, encourager to my pregnant daughter, and playmate to my grandson. All of this with me in the middle.
grandmother

Last Thursday our daughter arrived from Oklahoma. She is staying with us for 10 days. Last weekend was my husband’s family reunion and next weekend is my mother’s 90th birthday party. Megan came to attend both events. This was also a great time for our 20 month old grandson to come for a visit. After the reunion he came to our house. His parents will pick him up next weekend. Megan has not seen him in a year.

If that wasn’t enough, my mother called at 4:00am today. Luckily, Brad was getting ready to go on a business trip. My mother said, “Well, I just haven’t talked to you in a while.” I said, “Did you know it is 4:00am?” Of course she didn’t .

Life is good. 
I wouldn’t have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment